Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Saturday 23 May 2015

People

Yesterday I was in home. The trip was so good. But I don't want to write about it.
I am going to write something about people. People are very different. They have own opinion, style. Some of them are very kind, loyal, funny. They can help other and they are optimistic. They look like that they haven't got any problems. They just enjoy life. But in the world they are people unkind, querulous and false. They talk and do something different. I don't like people because they are very "artificial". We always will be spend our time with that people. Some day we can "crack that people" and just say STOP!. I always admire people who tell own opinion and he/she is not shy. Maybe I admire that person because I am not him/her.
Ola P.2c

No comments:

Post a Comment