Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Days

Hello!
I didn’t write yesterday. I tried but I really hadn’t got time! All day (after school) I learnt and did my homework. Today too…  Still is learning, learning, so I wanna change the topic. I hope that tomorrow I’ll go to school on rolls. Not from home, but I’ll  go  out with bus four bus stop before my school :). For 30 days we are going to finish this school year! I’m very happy.
Yesterday was Mothers’ Day. I bought for my Mum some presents. I think, she was happy. I was waiting in queue because a lot of people bought flowers! It’s nice, that teenagers remember about that. By the way: do you know what fest is today? Day local governments. Interesting?

Have a good night!
Asia J. 2B

No comments:

Post a Comment