Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Thursday 21 May 2015

project runway

 I like many TV guides. Definitely my favourite is "Project Runway". This programme is about new fashion designers. In every Wednesday they design new clothes on new subject. Topics are so difficult. Sometimes participants must do clothes with use some strange materials or for untypicalmodels. In every episode is drop out one person. Jury is very precise and they see even little mistakes. In Poland edition that programme in jury are: Anja Rubik- the most popular polish model, Marcin Tyszka- the best polish photographer, Joanna Przetakiewicz- a founder polish fashion brand and in every episode new juror. I like this programme, because it shows talents of new faces in Poland fashion. In next week will be a final present edition. I hope that I coaxed us to see this TV guide.
Oda, 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment