Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Wednesday 20 May 2015

My dog

 In 2011 a few days before Christmas I get a dog. Since I remember I always wanted to have a dog and finally I managed to persuade to it my parents. I dreamed of a big, hairy dog, for example, the husky. But such a big dog should have a lot of space, and I live in the block. So parents bought me a dog, but small- breed shih-tzu.  At the beginning it was hard to get used to waking up and walking with the dog, but I never regretted the time which I devoted to Kala. Today Kala has more than three years old and she is my treasure. Even though she sometimes can  something spoil, or she causes troubles, I love her very much.      See you later!           
Natalia M. 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment