Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Saturday 30 May 2015

Bye

Hello!
I decided that today it’ll be my last post on this blog. Now I’ll have got 17 posts and it’s time to stop.
For the end I tell you that I’ve got allergy and I used a lot of wipes. Remember:

*Language is one of the most important things and every trip is a fantastic chance to speak  in a foreign language!

*If you want to do something big, you’ll work hard. HARD. Working and never going down.

*Dreams are real. Sometimes. Don’t say “It will b somehow”. Do something!

*Use the brain. It helps! Very helps. Think before you do.

*Live is beautiful. No comment.

If you read those sentences and do that, you will be happy. Just happy. I’m, so maybe you will try?
I leave you and I hope that you read at least one my post.

Have a nice live!
Asia J. 2B

No comments:

Post a Comment