Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Beginning of the trip

Hi guys!

I'm gonna write another 'past posts series'... I've got 5 days to write 9 posts, but I'll do it, at least I hope that I will...
This post is about monday, when the school trip begun. We grouped up at 7:45 and left at 8:00. We've been in the bus for a long time, but after almost 6 hours we were in Janów. Later we had dinner and after dinner we rode quatrocycles - bikes for 4 people. It was something new for me and kind of not usable experience, but it gave me a lot of fun. We were in a museum of Janów Forests and we had some fun for 30 minutes. After it all we had a supper and a disco party. At 22:30 we were suppossed to go to bed and sleep, but... we were SUPPOSSED to...

That's all about that day,
Bye!

Jakub O kl.2b

No comments:

Post a Comment