Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Tuesday 26 May 2015

WILD KITCHEN - the secret recipes from nature

Hardly anyone knows that during normal walking we meet a lot of plants that could be on our plate. All around there are plenty of forgotten vegetables, flowers, fruits, unknown herbs that once was used in our kitchen.

It's hard to find now a good, proven recipes for wild plants. And once when we have recieps, people afraid to test the dishes with something that looks like grass or poison.
I met some interesting dishes.
Recieps have provided me my great-grandmother, grandmother's neighbor, some I have found in history books and publications. All dishes were done at my house. I tried each of them and I can give them a certificate of quality and taste. I'll try to show them soon.
Jan W. G. IIc

No comments:

Post a Comment