Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Holiday

 Wow, it's only month and six days to holiday. This school year passed very quickly. I can't believe that I've gone to my school for two years. In next year I'll write an exam. Now, I'm not feel ready to writing that very important test.... and when I think about this, I'm so scared. But now I'll black to the holidays subject.
 Every year in July my family were going to Międzyzdroje. This is a small town by the Baltic Sea. It's so wonderful place, but we've gone there for 13 years.... In this year my parents chose a new location.  And we're going to go to Greek island-Rodos. I'm never been in Greece. It's something new for me and I' m looking foward to this trip. That holiday I'll spend in three places: Warsaw, Piotrków and Rodos( wno knows?maybe even somewhere...). :)
Have you got any plans for holiday now?
Oda, 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment