Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Saturday 30 May 2015

After picnic

Hello!
It was so exciting and nice day. All on the picnic was good and nothing suprised me. Choir and me sang first. I hope that everyone liked our performance. Then I had a good time with my friends. I think that everyone found something interesting in picnic. It was so sad that I couldn't stay to the end of picnic because I had second performance today. Choir and me went to Royal Baths and sang four songs in park. It was a little bit of wierd because we were singing on one of the paths. Some people danced and singing with us. It was the best feeling ever. But when I was coming back to home I felt really tired. Like everyone today because it was busy day. But it was worth it. I dreaming about sleep.
Good night
Kamila B. 2b

No comments:

Post a Comment