Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Saturday 30 May 2015

Green tea


Hi there!
Today I want to tell you about the best drink ever - green tea.  If you google "green tea benefits" you'll see millions pages about this kind of tea. 
Green tea is delicious and it's also the best energy drink. If you drink 5 cups of green tea... I promise you won't sleep at night. 
I use green tea as energy drink every day. I sit at night, study and drink one by one, untill I decide too go to sleep. I prefer green tea than coffee because it works much longer and much stronger. 
Today I'll write few shrot entries like that one, because I have to write 4 in one day. I guess it's legal to write such short posts... I hope so because this is what I have to do.
I'll write soon
xoxo 
Julia B, 2B

No comments:

Post a Comment