Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Saturday 23 May 2015

Again home

Yesterday I came back from Janów. The trip was so amazing!

Attractions were less interesting than in Kąty Rybackie (walking trough the forest! yay!) but we known each other better than at the begging of first class and the free time was AWESOME. Even painting was nice and it was one of the best time of the trip. First I was quite angry for this idea, because why do we have to paint in Janów if we paint from a photo? And we are going to get a mark for it. Argh. But I sat in our room with my friends and we had a lot of fun.

Also the travelling was very nice, we talked a lot and laughed out loud. This people are the best.

And when I got home, I saw ants in my wardrobe. It happens. Fortunately they disappear slowly.

Ewa W. 2B

No comments:

Post a Comment