Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Sunday 31 May 2015

With love

Good evening everyone,
I'm super angry because I planned to write such a perfect post, and I hadn't done it... Why am I so desorganised? It really drives me crazy, I just wanted to write my dreamed post, I knew what will be the topicc, I knew what will I write, but I don't have any time. Ugh why German is so time-consuming? 
I write that post to apologize you, I promised you something and I haven't done it, I'm really sorry. 
Anyway, this is my last (18th) post and I just want to say goodbye, writing a blog was fantastic experience and I'm really happy that I've done it, but it takes too much time to write posts so I guess it's just not for me. 
Writing a blog isn't as frightening as I thought it is.
I won't write soon
Last Kisses
Julia B, 2B

No comments:

Post a Comment