Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Sunday 24 May 2015

Lazy day

So hello everyone !,
Today we have Sunday and I can say that it was very lazy day for me. I didn't do anything...seriously. When in the morning I woke up, I ate my breakfast and then I went to sleep.I watched TV series and I read ,,Syzyfowe prace " by Stefan Żeromski. I can say that this book was bad. I didn't like it because it was so bored. Maybe for one person it was interesting but for me obviously not.
I ate cake and drank cola...I know that this is not the best dinner but for me it was okay.
Maybe now (when I will finish ) I will go to the shopping. I love shopping like every girl in the world. I want to buy new clothes and maybe book because book is something amazing! When I read something I will go to other world and I am relaxed. Many people must have that feelings. So for today it is all.
BYE!
Ola P.2c

No comments:

Post a Comment