Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Thursday 28 May 2015

Fast entry

Hi guys!
Today I don't want tow write about somethig special... I don't have strenght to do it, I'm powerless... I just want to sleep, ut NO,  I have to study... I'm dreaming of sleep, but usually dreams don't come true...  If I'll have more time to write this blog, I just won't write today, but know every minute counts, so I'm just writing it.
I know I could write about my typical day or something... but everyone write about it. I guess my day isn't anything special... I won't believe you if you'll tell me that you're interested in it.
Omg my eyes are closing! I really need sleep! I can do one thing - listen to the music, it's the best way to wake up. Music is best way for everything! That's really amazing.
Guys, I swear I just can't stand that exhaustion. I'm going for a shut-eye.
I'll write in the evening.
xoxo
Julia B, 2B

No comments:

Post a Comment