Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Monday 25 May 2015

=8-D

Hi!
Do you think about your future? Have you got any thoughts like those? Probably yes. Who are you in future? I’m sure that in yours dreams everything is ok. Pff… Not ok, it’s fantastic. In your future you’ve got lovely family, a lot of money, nice job – you are happy! But what if it doesn’t look like idyll? If you’re ill/you don’t have good job, what will you do? Do you think like that? If it doesn’t be deliciously? What would you do? I usually think ‘Everything will be proper’. Very seldom I ask me if it’s that I want, when I’ll be older than me now. I know nothing except for one I’m doing everything I can to realize MY dreams! It’s some philosophical but I must do it! :)
I’ve got nice day as usual. Some marks, homework, a lot of read “Syzyfowe prace” (eighth chapter!). I’m ending because I’m going eat delicious sandwich made by my mum.

Have a nice night!
Asia J. 2b

No comments:

Post a Comment