Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Sunday 24 May 2015

Janow Lubelski

Hello!
On Friday I came back home from Janów. It was five amazing days . I learned about new things and saw beautiful places.
It's to many things to talk about. But there were view things that I can't miss. First is ridding by pędzoki. This is kind of bicycle for four person. I have lot of fun when I was rode by them.
Second thing is Zamość. This is beautiful and old town. But the most important place there is 'Rotunda ' where many people gave they life from our freedom. Third and the saddest place was Majdanek. It was a concentration camp in Lublin. I can't stand why people did something like this to another people. All victims are heros. Their deaths became for us freedom. We must remember about them.
This trip showed me how beautiful is life in freedom. We can going to school, meeting with friends, do everything. Sometimes we don't remember how much we have.
I think that this trip stay in my minds for a long time.
Good night
Kamila B. 2b

No comments:

Post a Comment