Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Mother's Day

Mother's day soon. I never know what to buy for my mom on this day . That day I always give her wishes and then I give a gift. When I was little I always gave my mom greeting cards, which I did in kindergarten, or I gave personally made photo frames. But now? In this age I rather don’t  give her greeting cards ;). Every year, a few days before this day I begin to wonder about the gift. Once I bought  earrings for my mom , but she never assumed their. On another time I bought for her the blouse - it turned out that it was too small. Last year, I bought  flowers for my mom. It seemed to me that this gift can’t be bad. But .... It turned out that my mother was allergic to flowers, which I bought. I think I will again start to do greeting cards.... ;)

Natalia M. 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment