Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Sunday 31 May 2015

Huge mistake


Hi guys, it's me again
I've just counted my posts and I've realised something frightening - this post is my 17th and my Teacher want me to write only 16... I promised to write 'better' longer post and I will do it, is it something bad to write 2 posts more? I hope no. I guess it's better to write more than less, I really didn't want to write 18 posts, but 16th post wasn't good enough to be the las one. I write this posts to tell you what I feel, and explain why had't I wrote typical 'last post' and said 'goodbye, thanks' and stuff like that. Omg I can't get how has it happened... I was so afraid I won't write all pists before the deadline and I've wrote even more... 
I'll write at the evening
xoxo
Julia B, 2B

No comments:

Post a Comment