Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Last post ^^

Today I was still quite ill, but my throat doesn't hurt at the moment. I even went to school. But, eh, this two days of bonus free time were cool. I've read whole "Carpe Jugulum" and a few chapters of "I shall wear midnight". Argh, I love Pratchett's books so so much. They are such a good reason to stay at home one or two days more.

I love in them this that they can tell about very different characters. And when you read a book about Lancre Witches you think that books about them are the best, when you read about Ankh-Morpork Police or about Wizards from Unseen Universtity you think the same about them. It's amazing.

I only don't like this ones about Rincewind. And about Windle Poons (I've read only one about him, but I'm afraid there's more). Almost all plots with only one character are weak. Except plots about Death or Tiffany Aching. They are awesome characters enought to make plot interesting.

But, wait, is it my last post? Is it the end of this work? Yay, it is! The end of this hopeless work! Such a happy day!

Ewa W. 2B

No comments:

Post a Comment