Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Free time spent on the village...

Hello!
Recently we have a lot of free time because our older colleagues wrote an exam. Everyone spent this time otherwise. I decieded to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. I went to the village. I love to be sometimes in the countryside because the air is healthier and there aren't a street noise. Around my cottage are the farm animals (I have the scrambled eggs of fresh products every day :) and fields. Despite the close contact between humans and animals, often I see a lots of the stray dogs and cats. That is sad because these animals don't have a roof over them head and food. When I was in the forest, I saw a big black dog. At the beginning I was frightened because his fur was so matted and dirty. But the dogs (as we) want to live in dignity. I fed him and I found a place to sleep. Good people can bring to him the residues after eating. For them that is not a problem but for dogs this only meal.
Now it's spring, so the view of the fields and meadow is beautiful. I had to take the photos. I like especially see the lizards, which sunbathe on the stones. That was the fantastic time. :-)
Mateusz O. 2B

No comments:

Post a Comment