Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Hobbies and school

Everybody have a passion. Something, that you are keen on, and you enjoy doing it more than other things. 
When I started middle school, I came into completly new environment. My friends changed so my behavior too. I gave up bad, old habits and started to learn more. Many people in my age says, that learning is boring. I don't think so. I really like doing it. 
I'm interested in biology and chemistry. English is one of my favourite subjects too, so I'm very glad, that I can take classes in Bitish School. 
I still regret, that i gave up playing the guitar. It would be brilliant, if I could play on an instrument. In fact i haven't got enough time for it.. But maybe one day I'll  be able to, who knows?;)

That's all for now. See you later! :)
Julia M 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment