Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Future

Today I had some thoughts about my future. I didn't know who I will be for 15 years and that scare me very much. Like everybody I have plans (dreams) but I know that they won't be real. Today in school we solved survey about our hobbies. It is very strange because now we are 15 years old and we must know something what will be for 15 years. I don't know why they bid us to think about future. We must think what is now. Our hobbies will change ........They will always change...when we will be older, our hobbies will be different.I think that future scare everybody because we didn't talk about it on the lessons in school. We have no idea what will be ..but we know what is now.
Ola P.2c

No comments:

Post a Comment