Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Sunday 26 April 2015

Change your life

Hi everyone!
Today I realized that I need to change some things in my life. I just need motivation. The problem is that I can't find it. We are complaining that there is only 24 hours and a lot of things to do. Of course, we have school, responsibilities, needs etc. but being in time with all of these things depends on good time management. We can do a lot of things if only we plan our day. Stop doing things at the last minute. Go to sleep earlier and get up earlier because nights are for sleeping and days are for being alive, not for being a zombie. Eat five meals a day. Clean your house. Do your homework. Do some exercise (gym is also a good idea). Find some time for yourself and do what you like to do. Take a long shower/bath. I'm sure that after all of those things, you will feel better. Also, you will be more productive in school or work. 
Best wishes,
Wiktoria

No comments:

Post a Comment