Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Sunday 26 April 2015

The journey to California

California is the richest and most populous state of the United States. I would like to go there. There are situated very scenic beaches and bays.
  California is famous for its many amusement parks. The most famous of these is Disneyland. I never was there, but I hope that some day I will go there ;).
Except that, there are very famous cities
as Los Angeles, Hollywood, Beverly Hills and San Francisco. Many celebrities live there, and  I would like to know some of them. 
Except that, in California are seven national parks. California is an amazing place, the same time very modern and full of natural wonders, so I think it is worth a visit.
Natalia M. 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment