Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Tuesday 31 March 2015

About Myself

Hi there!

I'm Sonia and it's my first post here. I want to tell you something about me.
I'm 15 years old. How do I look like? I'm medium - height person, I have medium - lenght brown hair with fringe, brown eyes, oval face and I'm ordinary - looking teenager. As far as my character is concerned  - I'm bold, impatient, cheerful, smart, selfless and outspoken (and very modest of course). I don't let others push one around. I like sport, I'm interest about reading and writing books. My favourite writers are John Green, Rick Riordan, Carlos Ruiz Zafon and Herbie Brennan. My favourite TV series  are Pretty Little Liars and Bones. I hope you enjoyed my post.
Bye for now :)
Sonia G. 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment