Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Monday 2 March 2015

Introducing Myself

Hello!

My name's Bartek and as you probably know, it's my first post here. I'm not good at writing and I actually hate doing it. I never know how to start, how to end, writing is just too boring and painful to me.

But nevermind, let's change the topic. I should tell you something about me. I'm 14 years old and I live in Warsaw. I'm slim and medium-height. My hair is blond and short. I think that my eyes are green (I don't remember). 

Usually I'm nice and kind (that's what I think so don't blame me), but of course as everyone I'm not 100% perfect. For example I'm very, very, very lazy. It may sound stupid, but now I found out that it's really hard to describe yourself.

I don't know what else should I write so I will end it right here. I'll write some posts soon, stay tuned.

Bartek 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment