Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Friday 14 October 2016

Trains

Since I moved to Milanówek, I take the train few times per day. Sometimes the journey cn be horrible but most of the times it is really nice. In the morning I wait for the train to Warsaw with my whole family. We drink tea and talk the train station. When the train arrives we need to quickly get in and find places, which sometimes can be really tricky. If we succeded and sat next to each other, we eat breakfast, talk and read. We also meet our friends or family quite often. They tell us stories and the time passes really quickly. I am the last to take off the train. My mom always worries that I will fall asleep and miss my station so she always calls me to remind me to take off. 

Łucja P.3F

No comments:

Post a Comment