Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Wednesday 12 October 2016

My fears

Hello, today I will tell you about my five biggest fears. In the first post on this blog I wrote that I'm afraid of spiders but today I will talk about other fears. I'm also afraid of gas and fire because I have strange thoughts that something will explode and everybody will die. Second thing is majority of insects. I don't like when something flies over my head for example during sleep. Third is fear of getting a bad grade. I'm very ambitious so I get nervous before each test but never give up. Nest is fright of losing important people for me. I get attached to people very fast so I'm afraid they will go out of my life as fast as they got in. The last thing which I'm afraid is loneliness. I like meeting new people and talking with them because I don't want to be alone. I think it's all for today.

Sandra N. 3F

No comments:

Post a Comment