Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Saturday 15 October 2016

Hairstyles

When I was younger my sister used to do really intricate hairstyles on me.  She was just a student back then, so she could spent an hour doing my hair. We looked up tutorials on YouTube and recrete them. During the process we talked and watches movies. My hair is very long and luscious. I take good care of it. I use conditioners and masks after every wash. I also try to air dry it so it is not damaged by the hair dryer. Nowadays my sister does not have time to do my hair but she lets me borrow her flat iron. She taught me how to make curls with it and I use it for special occasions.

Łucja P. 3F

1 comment:

  1. Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one.
    Suicide squad joker wig

    ReplyDelete