Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Saturday 15 October 2016

Snowboard

Every winter I go on a snowboarding camp. It is something I look forward to the whole year. I started snowboarding when I was nine.  I had a really cute pink snowboard. Unfortunately I was not carefull (and smart) enaugh and slided across some sharp stones. The snowboard was damaged and my parents were furios. Since then I take a really good care of my equipment. Before and after every season I have it profesionally prepared. My mother hires private tutor to teach me. During those six years I' ve learnt a lot and I think I am good at snowboarding.

Łucja P. 3F 


1 comment:

  1. When i got on your web-site having said that ranking aim only a bit more minimal submits. Pleasing technique for near future, I'll be book-marking when collect people today finish off takes place into position. skiurlaub

    ReplyDelete