Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Monday 10 October 2016

My ordinary day


Hello guys!
I wrote many posts about my favorite TV series or characters but I did not write about my normal day. It is very easy subject but I forgot about it :).
Monday to Friday I start my day the same way. Warning: it can be a surprise! Are you ready? I wake up. Yes, you wouldn't think about it but it is true ;). I wake up, dress and go to the kitchen to have breakfast. I usually make some sandwiches but sometimes I prepare scrambled eggs for myself. Next I go to school but I won’t describe it because school stuff is very boring (I hope my Teacher doesn't take it seriously). After school I usually come back home and walk my dog. After this I have dinner and do homework. Then I go to play tennis with my uncle – he is a tennis coach. In the afternoon I’m very tired but I always have some energy to play computer games. If my mum doesn’t see, I can play until 11 p.m.  When she knows she tells me to stop playing and go to bed earlier. Of course I do it because she is always right.
This is my day. If you want to write about your typical day, you can do it in comments. Sorry, I must go to sleep. Goodnight :).

Bartek F. 3F

No comments:

Post a Comment