Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Saturday 15 October 2016

My favorite musician


I’d like to write about my favorite musician - Beyoncé Knowles. She is an American singer, songwriter, record producer and actress. CRAZY IN LOVE,  SINGLE LADIES,  HALO, I WAS HERE, SWEET DREAMS, 7/11, DRUNK IN LOVE, PARTITION, PRETTY HURTS, DIVA are my favorites songs. I like to dance to her music. I even prepared choreography to “I was here” and “Grown woman” for a competition. I think that Beyonce is a role model. She empowers women with her music all over the world. I would really like to see her performing live. I’ve heard that the shows are amazing and she never uses lip syncing. Recently she came up with a fashion collection, I really like some of the pieces she designed.


 Łucja P. 3F

No comments:

Post a Comment