Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Friday 14 October 2016

Photography

I have never written about this before, but one of my biggest passions is photography. In this post I will write a little bit about it.
My adventure with the photography started when I got a photo camera for my birthday. At that time I was ten.  Although now I’m fifteen I'm still much interested in photography. When I go for a walk through the forest or go hiking in the mountains and I see something interesting, I must take a photo. I love taking photos of everything. When I come back home I like sitting at the computer and editing my pictures.
Photography is very interesting hobby and you can improve yourself in taking pictures all your life. Does anyone here have a similar hobby? Maybe you would like to post your best photo in the
Bartek F. 3F

No comments:

Post a Comment