Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Saturday 15 October 2016

Halloween

Each year I invite my friends for a Halloween party. My mother bakes pumpkin pie and prepares pumpkin soup. We dress up and do some crazy make up. Sometimes we sneak to my sister’s room and borrow her cosmetics and hair tools. I am really good at making myself look like a zombie. Couple years ago I dressed by as a Zombie Barbie. Half of my face was really pretty - long lashes, pink lips and highlited cheek. The other half was creepy – skin falling off, bloody scars, rotted face and dirt. That year I went to school with this make up – there was a halloween costume contest. Unfortunately I did not win but the looks of people passing me by on the street were unforgetable.


Łucja P. 3F

No comments:

Post a Comment