Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Friday 14 October 2016

Milanówek

Few month ago I moved from Warsaw, the capital of Poland, to Milanówek – a little town at the suburbs of Warsaw. In Warsaw I lived in a small flat witout balcony. Here, in Milanówek, we have a big green house (my mom decided to paint it this wayJ) – I even have my own bathroom. We have a garden full of flower and vegetables. I like to play with my dog Hollie in the garden. Unfortunately, living in Milanówek means that I have to get up really early. I have to walk 30 minutes to the train station and then I go to school by train. Sometimes, especially when it is really cold outside, the train is delayed and I am late to school.  Taking the train is not always that bad, a lot of funny things happen there. I will tell you about it in my next post.

Łucja P. 3F

No comments:

Post a Comment