Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Friday 14 October 2016

Goodbye

Hi, It is my sixteenth and at also the last post on the blog. I don't know, what I should write you in this post. I could write you that it was great to have written on this blog, but that is not true. At the beginning I didn't know what to write. It is possible that for some at all anyone post was interesting. Sometimes at once I have ideas about what to write and sometimes for a long time I haven’t got any idea. Always I write about what I want. At the beginning I wrote it completely out of compulsion. Every time more often, I knew what to write. I started to write posts with more enthusiasm. I didn’t have anything like that I have to do it. I wanted to write.  It happened to me that I did not want to write. I didn't enjoy writing as much but I like it. It's probably all you wanted to say. Thanks all for attention. Bye.

Justyna F., 3F

No comments:

Post a Comment