Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Friday 30 September 2016

The Perfect Pizza

Hello guys!
I’m sure you know that if you want to live you must eat. Today I’ll write about the dish which I love eating.
The dish I could eat every day is pizza. You can think it’s very easy to make pizza but really only a few per cent of people know how to make some excellent pizza. The most delicious pizza  should have a perfect crust. If the crust is too thick, pizza doesn't taste good. If it doesn't have enough sauce, it is too dry. You must remember that there shouldn't be too much sauce because it can slop  and you won't enjoy the pastry.  If is too much cheese or olive oil, the dish is too greasy. On the other hand, if there isn’t enough cheese, pizza doesn't have its original taste. I won’t write about pizza toppings because this part is up to you. My favourite topping includes ham and pineapples .
Making tasty pizza is a very big challenge. But if you eat such pizza, you will never eat anything else. :)
Bartek F. 3F

No comments:

Post a Comment