Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Wednesday 28 September 2016

My hobby

Hi, I want to tell you today about my hobby. My hobby is horse riding. I started horses ridding when I was seven years old. Immediately I fell in love with horses and horse riding. When I was ten years old I started going to the horse camps and I’m there every year since then. Every year at camp I meet amazing people and I’m every year better in ridding. Two years ago, I decided that I will pass my exam on the Brown riding badge. I could not take the exam because I broke my leg. But this summer I decided with a friend that your next vacation will definitely pass it. Two years ago, I started to ride at society that specialize in basic military horses training called Krakuses. I like horses because they are beautiful, strong and at the same time so gentle and timid. When I'm on horse I feel safe, understood, and  I calm down. 

Justyna F., 3F 

No comments:

Post a Comment