Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Thursday 29 September 2016

My primary school

Hello, I wanna talk about my primary school, named "Aleksego Macieja Dawidowskiego "Alka"". It is good school with huges four courts, one for socker, two for voleyball and last for handball. The bulding have three floors, with 13 classes on every tier. Child are geting there from far places, it prof that in very good and nice place. I realy good remember time that I was there, I met a lots of nice pepoles, who I still know. There wasn't any teacher I did not like. The school is like 500 meters from my home so I were walking there alone as first in class it was such of pride reason, geting there were taking like 5 minuts so I was wakeing up late. It was a biutifuls time in my life, I recomended this school for everyone.

Antoni G. 3F

No comments:

Post a Comment