Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Saturday 17 September 2016

My first post

Hello guys!
If you don’t know, my name is Bartek. I live in a big city which is full of trees and smog – Warsaw.
I have two younger brothers who are sometimes annoying but we usually get along without any damage to health.
 I think it will be a good idea to write about the things I do in my free time. Of course, I am a  typical student. Most often, after school lessons I just come back home and do my homework. But don't worry! It isn’t anything special and I won't write about this stuff. This blog will be much more interesting if  I describe my hobbies.
In my free time I play tennis and go hacking in the mountains. If there aren't  any mountains, a big forest is also OK. I live near Las Bielański, which is a great place to spend a relaxing afternoon. Do you know that forest walks can help reduce stress? They can also make your brain work better. That's why I go for a walk to the forest before tests. And it works!
Bartek F. 3F

No comments:

Post a Comment