Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Wednesday 28 September 2016

Things that I like

Hi, today I want to say about my hoobys and favorite things to do in free time. Of course I like football like typical boy in my age, but I like voleyball and bascetball too. When I was younger I even want join the voleyball team and lern how to play. I realy like walking with dog, of course no thisones on morning but this after school. I'm always relaxed after walk. Sport what I playing most is football I trying to get moment for match every day. Unfortunely it is geting colder becouse winter is comeing and not a lot pepoles wants to play. I think that I'm prety good in football but my skill isnt at the best level. I'm enjoying playing computer too, in the most I'm playing action games, but I like racer games too. I think that I usual dont doing any other thinks.

Antoni G. 3F

No comments:

Post a Comment