Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Thursday 29 September 2016

Hi


Hi

It will be blog about tanks. Next time I will write about some models more detail, but first I will write about some history. A tank is an figthing vehicle with heavy  firepower and strong armor with tracks. Firsts projects of tanks come from 15 century, drawn by Leonardo da Vinci. First time tanks has been used during first World War at Battle of the Somme. British army used Mark I. Tank Mark I reminded armoured cans with tracks on both sides. Mark I had also two 57mm cannons and three machine guns. Name of the best tank of the first World War was french Ft-17. In interwar period technology of build tanks dynamic evolved. Next time I will write about Panzerkampfwagen I Ausf. A
Maksymilian S. 3F

No comments:

Post a Comment