Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Wednesday

This wednesday is free from school. We can wake up later and do what we want. I like days similar to this. But unfortunately it can't be everyday.
On Friday we have a test of chemistry so tomorrow I'm going to learn but today nobody forces me to doing it. ;) I'm so happy about that.
Gosia
Today I woke up at 8:30. It was cloudy. I was sad because I thought that it will be sunny like yesterday. But it was free day so nothing could be bad. After breakfast I was palying on the computer and watching TV. When the sun was shining I went for a walk with my cats. Then I was studing for friday test. After that I was reading a book and playing the flute. That my day's ending. It was nice and funny. Now it's late in Poland so good night. :)
Weronika D.

No comments:

Post a Comment