Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Hi! Today we didn't go to school. We had Easter holidays which end tomorrow (we go to school tomorrow). During holidays we stay at home, meet our families, have fun, study (but just a little bit of course) or just rest.
Today I'm going to the cinema. I'm gonna see "The Hunger Games". I'm reading this book at the moment and I really enjoy it. You guys should read it too. ;)
Olga M.
It wasn't a really thrilling day. I mean it was nice but nothing speciall happened. I spent it all with my family (my parents, my grandparents, my siblings, my cousins...). We just stayed in my house, ate lunch, talked and just enjoyed the free day. I liked it very much becouse it's rare to see the whole family at the same time. I especially like to spend time with my cousins becouse it's so much more funny. I hope you had nice holiday too.
Krysia D.
Today I'm going to eat lunch with my grandma. I like my grandma but it's gonna be SO boring. I'm afraid! Then in the afternoon my friend from primary school is going to visit me. And at the end of the day I will lay in my bed and watch TV for ... hours.
Olek G.

No comments:

Post a Comment