Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Thursday 12 April 2012

Wednesday - 10.04.12

Hi! This Wednesday was the first day after Easter break. It was hard to wake up early because during Easter we have been waking up late, near midday. Up to today morning I (Gosia) was convinced that we have a test on the history lesson, but during way to school my classmate told me that we have this on Friday. I was so happy about that . Our first lesson was P.E. As usually we played volleyball. Second lesson was English. We had this subject with the another group because their English teacher is ill. The next 2 lessons were Polish. We talked about Henryk Sienkiewicz's novella and as usually we did a lot of tasks. After that we had history. We have started a new chapter of our book - "The century of wars". I (Weronika) think it will be interesting. By the way I like history (but not studying :D) so everything is interesting for me. Then we had a lunch break (20 minutes of freedom!... in school of course). The next (and the last for half of our class!) lesson was educative hour with our class educator. The time went very fast and then we went home. - Weronika D. - Gosia J.

No comments:

Post a Comment