Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Thursday 26 April 2012

Tuesday

Hi!
I'm SO SORY! I was supposed to write something on Tuesday but I had no Internet :(
As my friends said this Tuesday was a free day so I spent it all with my sisters (2) and my cousin. The weather was amazing! It was worm and sunny so we decided to go out. We went to the zoo. It was so much fun! I loved it! After that we went to a park and we had lunch just sitting on the grass and enjoying the incredible weather after all those cold and rainy days. Then we went to or grandma's place and we stayed there for the night. I came back home today and that's wy I had no possibility to write this post.
Anyway...
That was a fantastic day!!! And I hope it will still be warm and sunny. :)
Krysia

No comments:

Post a Comment