Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Today I stayed at home and layed in bed. I've been sick for two days now. My plans for today were reading books and watching TV. I have to get information from my friends about today's lessons and homework.
Olek
Today we started lessons at 8:45. Tuesday is the only day when we can sleep a little bit longer... Unfortunately...
This day there was nothing interesting at school. We started with religion and our teacher gave quizes back. I think that our marks were good. ;) Next was English. We did some grammar exercises. During our third lesson we had Maths and we got our tests back (again). They weren't as good as religion quizes but they were OK :P
That's all from me
Olga ;)
My day was like Olga's day. The only thing that changed was that after Polish classes, which Olga did't tell you about, I had German. During our Polish lesson we did some grammar exercises again and talked about different stuff. Then I she went home and I had German. We learned how to write sentences like: "I want to buy some bread. I go to the bakery." Or something like that. Anyway
I don't why but I liked this day very much. I really don't know why. Maybe because I got some good marks...but why cares ;P hahahaha
And that's all from ME. I hope you guys had a nice day too ;)
Krysia

No comments:

Post a Comment