Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Monday 30 April 2012

Monday

Hey
Today we had first day off from school. We don't have to worry about lessons and about homework and it's really cool
. The weather is nice. what I said ? There is really hot !! I love it! We can do what we want and it's super. Recently I started to get interested in driving gokarts. It's amazing! I'm going to end my post.
P.S and something from me:
(Kamila)


Hi guys J
I’ve spent all day watching cartoons. No school, no school and… Surprise! No school J It’s great to be free…
I’ve got an idea… I’ll write here one weird word in English with description.

Word for Monday (30.04.12):      Wolverine – mammal, which looks like little bear. It lives in northern CanadaAlaska and Siberia


It's beautiful, isn't it? Awwwwwww... Ok, so... Have a nice day :*
(Julia)

No comments:

Post a Comment