Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Thursday 19 April 2012

Thursday

Today was day a bit hard for us. During the lesson of religion most of the class answered the questions from the book. Second lesson was English. We were writing a quiz from vocabulary and grammar: present simple vs. present continuous, defining or non-defining relative clauses. After English was biology. We were writing the next quiz. Then we started a new topic in the book. During the mathematics we did some exercises from geometry. We were drawing some circles and lines in our notebooks. 
Agata B.
The next lesson was art. We described the various images again. In Polish we wrote an essay about the different faces of love. The last lesson was a German. My group had introduced a new time, the past tense. It wasn't very hard.After school at 5 o’clock was held the next day open to candidates. As before, there were demonstrations of physical and chemical experiments, and chorus performance.
 Ola S.

3 comments:

  1. My name is Serdar İLHAN. I go to Sönmez Primary School. I have black hair. I have brown eyes. I'm 42 kg. I love playing computer games. I'm medium height.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. We only study English as a Foreign language. Some of us can study Spanish too.

    ReplyDelete