Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Friday 6 April 2012

Wednesday

On Wednesday we have PE. We played volleyball (my team won!). After PE we had English and I don't remember what we did. Then as usually we have two lessons of Polish (literature). We talked about polish Nobel prizewinner - Henryk Sienkiewicz and we discussed about his novellas. After Polish we had revision at history from XVI century. Then we had lunch break.
Wednesday was the last day before Easter break. We have  few days more precisely four, apart of weekend. I'm so glad that I don't have to do my homework, think about classtests and similar things connected with school.
During this break I will do may Easter responsibilities e.g. tidy my room, clean windows and the main thing make Easter eggs. It's my favourite Easter activity.
On the last lesson we had educational lesson. The old Polish tradtion says that people should share eggs with other person and wish them happy Easter or something like that. :) And we exactly did this. Part of class brought eggs and something sweet. I like similar times, everybody is smiled.
So, Happy Easter for all!!!
Weronika & Gosia.

No comments:

Post a Comment